Unequal By Birth – Book Group Questions
A selection of questions for book groups on the story in Unequal By Birth – from the Flynn and Riley novels by Rosemary J Kind.
- Molly and Daniel constantly look for the best in people. How does that leave them exposed to the worst aspects of human nature?
- How does our view of the world change when we have children to consider?
- Is Miss Ellie right to put her fight for equality above all else, including the personal wishes of those closest to her?
- Can there ever be true equality and an absence of prejudice?
- Should everyone have the right to vote, regardless of level of education?
- How can we protect every person’s basic human rights?
- How else might Molly and Daniel have stood up to the Reese brothers?
- Which of the characters do you identify with most easily and why?
- Should those with the privilege of family around them do more to embrace those who are not afforded that luxury?
- If you could ask me, the author, one question about the book, what would it be?